Product strategy audit
A structured assessment of an organisation’s products in use
No organisation can keep everything running smoothly forever.
Even the best organisations will find, from time to time, that they are spending more time than ever dealing with performance problems. For some reason, you can’t seem to deliver at the pace you once did. It’s harder to do new things, and you seem to be fixing stuff all the time.
Your customers are becoming indifferent, even hostile. Technology is becoming the problem rather than the solution. Promises keep being broken, deadlines missed, costs keep escalating. What to do?
It’s time to take stock.
We have the experience to help you. Our tried-and-tested digital audit process will examine your business to investigate how well-placed you are to succeed in a digital world. We objectively analyse, benchmark and critique your organisation on a range of indicators across five categories:
The digital audit is a packaged service which takes around six weeks to complete.
- Interview key stakeholders from around your organisers
- Quantitative and qualitative surveys capture key themes
- Any existing strategy documentation is analysed
- Inputs are organised and analysed using our framework
- Findings & recommendations presented in a report
- Availability. We will need frequent access to you and your team throughout the period of engagement, sometimes at short notice, in order to update you on progress and, crucially, to capture your ideas and guidance in specific areas.
- Focus. We don't come cheap! In order to make good best use of your time and budget, we will need to make collective decisions quickly and stick to them.
- Trust. We will be 100% transparent with you on everything that we do in the project; in return, we expect you to understand that we will always act with your best interests at heart.
- Urgency. Time is always of the essence, and rarely on our side! Indecision or lack of clarity wastes time, and will consequently eat into your budget. We will bring a measured sense of urgency that we would love to be matched by you and your team.
One-to-one support for career development
What is Business Mentoring?
As your career develops, you will inevitably encounter new challenges you must overcome. Whilst trial and error is effective , it’s also learning ‘the hard way’.
You can shortcut the ‘error’ bit by benefiting from the experience of someone who has been there, done that, worn the t-shirt!
A Mentor offers you their knowledge, expertise and advice, and help you to reflect on your own experience and performance, enabling you to ‘self-coach’.
Mentoring vs. Coaching
In coaching a more formal, structured approach is taken, with specific goals and action plans. A business coach need not have direct experience of your circumstances, as they apply the same methods to any problem.
Mentoring is a more fluid interaction, heavily led by the your aspirations, goals and current situation. Your Mentor must have direct and relevant experience to be able to relate to, and advise you.
Mentoring from Samepage?
Our service is delivered using popular video conferencing tools. Depending upon location, face-to-face meetings can be arranged, although due to Covid-19 we are currently providing only remote sessions.
To kick off, we provide a free 30 minute consultation during which we explore your background and aims, and answer any questions you may have about the process. This session also gives you a chance to meet your Mentor to make sure you’re compatible.
Product team as a service
Software product development out of a box, including engineering, research, design and product management.
Every successful business does a particular thing more effectively and attractively than its competitors. This is your secret sauce, your unfair advantage that differentiates you from others in the market and for which your customers choose you.
If your value proposition isn’t actually software development, then you should ask yourself “Why are we trying to do it ourselves?” Hiring and managing people with specialist skills is difficult and can be risky; bad choices can hold you back, or even be fatal to your business. By leaving software product development to the professionals you can concentrate on being world-class in your expert domain, safe in the knowledge that the technical stuff is being taken care of.
We hit the ground running
Our experienced teams of software engineers, UX designers, researchers, product managers and scrum masters are ready to help you drive your business forward. We know what works and what doesn’t, and how to get the best out of technology in the shortest possible time.
Uniquely for a boutique consultancy, Samepage has an unrivaled breadth of experience in software with world class product management expertise. From ERP to world #1 consumer apps, web, SaaS, mobile apps (iOS/Android/hybrid), AR/VR: we’ve been there, done that, got the mousemat.
Furthermore, Samepage’s founder, Aidan Dunphy, is a senior consultant for Product Focus, Europe’s #1 Product Management training, certification and consultancy provider. We set the standard by which others are judged.
How do I purchase this service?
Initially we will carry out a free-of-charge, no-commitment assessment of your needs. This involves discussing your business plan, current status and goals. We will then offer you options for various budgets, timescales and styles of engagement, depending on your budget and needs.
- Quoted Project: the timescale is guaranteed, but we charge more for the risk.
- Time & Materials: lower rates, but you carry some of the risk.
- Retained Team: guaranteed resource to use as priorities demand.
We provision the perfect team to meet your needs.
Ready to level up your business?
Get in touch to book a free, no obligation consultation in which our team can get to know more about your business and talk through how we can help you put a digital strategy in place to help you achieve your business goals.